Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question to the Mods/Admins?

Haha....wait til all kinds of crap starts showing up in forums it's not supposed to be in. JP has done this, at *least* once, and twice I think. It's never worked.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

It hasn't worked for good reason too, Deb.

JP, if nothing else, knew how to take care of his members. I think this may be a steep learning curve for the NEWBIE admins.....

damn newbies
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

It hasn't worked for good reason too, Deb.

JP, if nothing else, knew how to take care of his members. I think this may be a steep learning curve for the NEWBIE admins.....

damn newbies
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Originally posted by KorpDeath here

I'm not concerend with "little technical difficulties", I live with "little technical difficulties" every day at work, I'm more concerned with change, just for the sake of changing.
    I'm more concerned with bitching, just for the sake of bitching.
    It'll work this time.

Banned
    Originally posted by KorpDeath here

I'm not concerend with "little technical difficulties", I live with "little technical difficulties" every day at work, I'm more concerned with change, just for the sake of changing.
    I'm more concerned with bitching, just for the sake of bitching.
    It'll work this time.

Kwiep
    Why not put the gcc etc. on the main page when a member is logged in and don't display it for guest? Like the posts in addicts only get on the main page for addicts. That way guest have the security stuff they like and the members have a choice either to log in and see it all or log out and see the security only. I mostly only look at the things on the main page, I don't have time to watch everything on AO, I don't even want that. This way gcc will move on without me for most of the time from now on.
    Double Dutch

Kwiep
    Why not put the gcc etc. on the main page when a member is logged in and don't display it for guest? Like the posts in addicts only get on the main page for addicts. That way guest have the security stuff they like and the members have a choice either to log in and see it all or log out and see the security only. I mostly only look at the things on the main page, I don't have time to watch everything on AO, I don't even want that. This way gcc will move on without me for most of the time from now on.
    Double Dutch

Those who like the idea of seeing more security emphasis should be happy with the improvements we have planned. But it's going to take months for them all to roll out.

You should know that JP has offered some advice on how to do this so that it works.
    And that knowledge transfer is still taking place. It will take time to work out many of the issues.

Those who like the idea of seeing more security emphasis should be happy with the improvements we have planned. But it's going to take months for them all to roll out.

You should know that JP has offered some advice on how to do this so that it works.
    And that knowledge transfer is still taking place. It will take time to work out many of the issues.

/me waits for the floods of GCC posts cropping up in other forums just so they appear on main page

heh debs - remember last time they tried this >_<;
    well good luck anyways - hopefully it may work this time!?

v_Ln