Bug Bug

Thread: Bug Bug

Bug Bug

I noticed that a thread Linux Partition Question-Again has dated in 1970 and when I clicked on it. It says thread couldn't be found. I am sorry if someone already posted it here before but I couldn't find it. May be Mr. jupman will fix it.

Cheers

Bug Bug

I noticed that a thread Linux Partition Question-Again has dated in 1970 and when I clicked on it. It says thread couldn't be found. I am sorry if someone already posted it here before but I couldn't find it. May be Mr. jupman will fix it.

Cheers

Banned
    The cause is that this thread has been moved (from *nix Security Discussions to General Chit Chat in this case), leaving a redirect in the original forum. That tends to set the date to 01-01-1970. You'll also notice that the front page won't show any additional posts anymore. A little bug indeed. Untill it's fixed, we won't use the 'move post with leaving a redirect'-function anymore...

Hope this helped.

Banned
    The cause is that this thread has been moved (from *nix Security Discussions to General Chit Chat in this case), leaving a redirect in the original forum. That tends to set the date to 01-01-1970. You'll also notice that the front page won't show any additional posts anymore. A little bug indeed. Untill it's fixed, we won't use the 'move post with leaving a redirect'-function anymore...

Hope this helped.

Banned
    I am agreed with Negative even after this thread got an answer it is not on the front page and so many other threads they are not in order the way they are in view other active topics thread.

Banned
    I am agreed with Negative even after this thread got an answer it is not on the front page and so many other threads they are not in order the way they are in view other active topics thread.