Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wierd Font Happenings in IE

Wierd Font Happenings in IE

Hi this is a really lame question, but i can't for the life of me find the answer, When i run ie the size of the writing on the screen is really small, to the point of not being able to make out what it is. I assume it is when a web page uses the browsers default font and size for things as not all the writing on the page is unreadable, so how do i change the font size, all i can find is the font itself not the size.

The other part of this problem is slightly more security based. it hasn't always been small, maybe two months ago it went larger than normal, then two weeks ago nearly back to normal and now tiny, i haven't been changing any settings and noone else has had access to my pc. About a month ago i had a trojan called winbomb, but i deleted it following instructions off the web as soon as i found it. If anyone has any ideas could you let us know.

Cheers

Wierd Font Happenings in IE

Hi this is a really lame question, but i can't for the life of me find the answer, When i run ie the size of the writing on the screen is really small, to the point of not being able to make out what it is. I assume it is when a web page uses the browsers default font and size for things as not all the writing on the page is unreadable, so how do i change the font size, all i can find is the font itself not the size.

The other part of this problem is slightly more security based. it hasn't always been small, maybe two months ago it went larger than normal, then two weeks ago nearly back to normal and now tiny, i haven't been changing any settings and noone else has had access to my pc. About a month ago i had a trojan called winbomb, but i deleted it following instructions off the web as soon as i found it. If anyone has any ideas could you let us know.

Cheers

change to opera.. it has a handy zooooom function..
    lets ya zoom from 20 up to 1000%

It's not realy the microsoft workaround you were looking for...
    I't a real sollution..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

change to opera.. it has a handy zooooom function..
    lets ya zoom from 20 up to 1000%

It's not realy the microsoft workaround you were looking for...
    I't a real sollution..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Surely you can:
    Open the View menu, point to Text Size, and then click the size you want.
    Flod!

Surely you can:
    Open the View menu, point to Text Size, and then click the size you want.
    Flod!

Try going to 'Tools>Internet Options>Advanced' then click the 'Restore Defaults' button. Also try going into your display settings from 'Control Panel' and set any customized windows options or themes to default. That took care of it for me. Good luck.

-neta1o-
    ][ neta1o ][

Try going to 'Tools>Internet Options>Advanced' then click the 'Restore Defaults' button. Also try going into your display settings from 'Control Panel' and set any customized windows options or themes to default. That took care of it for me. Good luck.

-neta1o-
    ][ neta1o ][

chears Nizead that made the fonts readable, i was just being blind. But that stills leaves the question of why were they changing of their own accord, any ideas???
    www.simpleits.co.uk
    www.tazforum.**********.com
    Google is god ....... of the Internet

chears Nizead that made the fonts readable, i was just being blind. But that stills leaves the question of why were they changing of their own accord, any ideas???
    www.simpleits.co.uk
    www.tazforum.**********.com
    Google is god ....... of the Internet