Thread: Ti 4200

Ti 4200

I really wasnt to sure on what forum I should post this to, so if this is the wrong forum I apologize. Im thinking about purchasing a TI 4200 8X video card by MSI. I have been reading about them, and as far as I can see it is a pretty good card. I was just wondering if anyone else has one of these, and might be able to tell me if they like it or not. Or problems that they didnt find out about until they have actually installed it.
    \"Any people that would give up liberty for alittle temporary safety, deserves neither liberty nor safety\" [glowpurple]Benjamin Franklin[/glowpurple]

Ti 4200

I really wasnt to sure on what forum I should post this to, so if this is the wrong forum I apologize. Im thinking about purchasing a TI 4200 8X video card by MSI. I have been reading about them, and as far as I can see it is a pretty good card. I was just wondering if anyone else has one of these, and might be able to tell me if they like it or not. Or problems that they didnt find out about until they have actually installed it.
    \"Any people that would give up liberty for alittle temporary safety, deserves neither liberty nor safety\" [glowpurple]Benjamin Franklin[/glowpurple]

You may want to read this it explains some thoughts on it. I have the Ti4200 128mb and I love it!
    http://www.sharkyextreme.com/hardwar...le.php/1554221

You may want to read this it explains some thoughts on it. I have the Ti4200 128mb and I love it!
    http://www.sharkyextreme.com/hardwar...le.php/1554221

Thx Blitz

Thx Blitz

me got the msi 128 4200ti and me loves it
    the graphics for everything are superb,

and its a red card that matches my m/b tooo -> added bonus...

me got the msi 128 4200ti and me loves it
    the graphics for everything are superb,

and its a red card that matches my m/b tooo -> added bonus...

i havn't got an MSI ti4200, but i do have a 128 meg one made by XFX (also known as PINE), installed in xp and win2k without a problem with drivers or anything, have never had a problem with it at all, only thing that ever casued bother was glitches in some older games ub tthat is due to the newness of the card i think, the main one to look out for is colin mcrae 2.0

apart from that little problem i reccomend one entirely, they give great performance at a very affordable price, no point getting a 4400 or 4600 really unless youre after every bit of poerformance you need, but since the card is AGP 8 you woudnt need much more anyway

i havn't got an MSI ti4200, but i do have a 128 meg one made by XFX (also known as PINE), installed in xp and win2k without a problem with drivers or anything, have never had a problem with it at all, only thing that ever casued bother was glitches in some older games ub tthat is due to the newness of the card i think, the main one to look out for is colin mcrae 2.0

apart from that little problem i reccomend one entirely, they give great performance at a very affordable price, no point getting a 4400 or 4600 really unless youre after every bit of poerformance you need, but since the card is AGP 8 you woudnt need much more anyway