Slackware x windows help

Thread: Slackware x windows help

Slackware x windows help

Hi. I am having trouble getting a K7-7VKMLS motherboard with an onboard S3 Savage pro 4 video up and running X windows. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this motherboard or has had a similar problem and resolved it. I have tried using generic S3 Savage4 drivers and the generic vga compatible along with sevral others. If anyone knows where I can find the driver for this board or has found a work around please let me know. Thanks.
    p.s. And yes I have tried using google to find info on the subject but keep running into dead ends.

Slackware x windows help

Hi. I am having trouble getting a K7-7VKMLS motherboard with an onboard S3 Savage pro 4 video up and running X windows. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this motherboard or has had a similar problem and resolved it. I have tried using generic S3 Savage4 drivers and the generic vga compatible along with sevral others. If anyone knows where I can find the driver for this board or has found a work around please let me know. Thanks.
    p.s. And yes I have tried using google to find info on the subject but keep running into dead ends.