Anti Hacker Tool Kit

Thread: Anti Hacker Tool Kit

Anti Hacker Tool Kit

I just finished reading this PDF-book and wanted it to share it with you guyz/girls .
    I loved it.

http://www.foundstone.com/pdf/books/...ckerSample.pdf
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Anti Hacker Tool Kit

I just finished reading this PDF-book and wanted it to share it with you guyz/girls .
    I loved it.

http://www.foundstone.com/pdf/books/...ckerSample.pdf
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Wink Anti-Hacker Toolkit Book

I have this book at home, it carried on where the Hacking Exposed series left off, using the theory "only by knowing the tools and tatics that hackers employ can you defend against them". It was not a bad read.

However, one bit of wisdom comes to mind, "if you read it in a book, it is not new and you run a bigger risk of been detected." Also, the as the methods are old, new and imporoved tracks are available to play with.
    New World Order!

Wink Anti-Hacker Toolkit Book

I have this book at home, it carried on where the Hacking Exposed series left off, using the theory "only by knowing the tools and tatics that hackers employ can you defend against them". It was not a bad read.

However, one bit of wisdom comes to mind, "if you read it in a book, it is not new and you run a bigger risk of been detected." Also, the as the methods are old, new and imporoved tracks are available to play with.
    New World Order!