Thread: Texas Student Charged in Computer Hacking

Texas Student Charged in Computer Hacking

AUSTIN –– Federal charges were filed Friday against a 20-year-old University of Texas at Austin student for hacking into a university system and stealing Social Security numbers and other personal information from more than 55,000 students, faculty and staff members
    Click here for full story.

Tell me what you guys think of that story.
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

AUSTIN –– Federal charges were filed Friday against a 20-year-old University of Texas at Austin student for hacking into a university system and stealing Social Security numbers and other personal information from more than 55,000 students, faculty and staff members
    Click here for full story.

Tell me what you guys think of that story.
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

Sorry Story!

Hi,

Thanks for the link, enojyed it. What can I say, he crossed that lie, which so many of us wave in and out of, but he stayed to long and got caught... It is sad, he was a computer science major and with this he future is uncertain. I hope if an script kiddies are reading this, learn the lessions that is will take this young guy a life time to deal with...
    New World Order!

Sorry Story!

Hi,

Thanks for the link, enojyed it. What can I say, he crossed that lie, which so many of us wave in and out of, but he stayed to long and got caught... It is sad, he was a computer science major and with this he future is uncertain. I hope if an script kiddies are reading this, learn the lessions that is will take this young guy a life time to deal with...
    New World Order!