How do i stop this?

Thread: How do i stop this?

How do i stop this?

Well this is kinda a dumb question but here it goes. My network card is shaking really bad and so the cable is going out and I'm loosing my connection, so i have to push it back in. I wanted to know what should i do to stop the shaking?

And also if anyone knew a reason why my network card would be shaking. I think it is because my motherboard in my computer, there is something going on with it, or because of some other reason.

Thanks everyone!
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

How do i stop this?

Well this is kinda a dumb question but here it goes. My network card is shaking really bad and so the cable is going out and I'm loosing my connection, so i have to push it back in. I wanted to know what should i do to stop the shaking?

And also if anyone knew a reason why my network card would be shaking. I think it is because my motherboard in my computer, there is something going on with it, or because of some other reason.

Thanks everyone!

Kiler,

I'd open that bad boy up and see if the motherboard is secured properly along with making sure that the card itself is secured properly.
    http://members.cox.net/blankman71/BlankNUBanner.gif
    BlankCo INC., Supplying Nebraska With Office Linebackers Since January 2003
    \"That\'ll teach you to whistle on the Sabbath!\" - Homer Simpson

Kiler,

I'd open that bad boy up and see if the motherboard is secured properly along with making sure that the card itself is secured properly.

Thats what im going to do sometime this weekend and i am almost pausitive thats the Problem. I'll be doing that.

Thats what im going to do sometime this weekend and i am almost pausitive thats the Problem. I'll be doing that.

Well, Kiler, if the thing's rattling around like crazy, it seems to me that something's not secure. Also, if the cable is coming out, you may want to make sure that the connector isn't worn for that extra-secured feeling. Let me know how it works out.

Well, Kiler, if the thing's rattling around like crazy, it seems to me that something's not secure. Also, if the cable is coming out, you may want to make sure that the connector isn't worn for that extra-secured feeling. Let me know how it works out.

Ill probally be doing it tommorow or sometime next week because i am too tired right now. Thanks for all your help Blankman71.

Ill probally be doing it tommorow or sometime next week because i am too tired right now. Thanks for all your help Blankman71.