Folding@Home

Thread: Folding@Home

Folding@Home

I felt a little bit bored and started to create a team site for all folders here at AO ,and hopefully can we use it until I can find a better place for it.

I talked to Negative earlier and he thought it would be a good idea to create some folding tutorials and I started with a place to have them on (imho is AO not suitable since this is a security related site).

Team AO site features:

Forum, Tutorials (in time we create), simple layout, team stats (thanks to Tim), links, downloads.

Wanted: administrators, moderators, designers, ideas critics, and help to find a good public site to move everything to (free).

link: Team AntiOnline (F@H)

~micael

Folding@Home

I felt a little bit bored and started to create a team site for all folders here at AO ,and hopefully can we use it until I can find a better place for it.

I talked to Negative earlier and he thought it would be a good idea to create some folding tutorials and I started with a place to have them on (imho is AO not suitable since this is a security related site).

Team AO site features:

Forum, Tutorials (in time we create), simple layout, team stats (thanks to Tim), links, downloads.

Wanted: administrators, moderators, designers, ideas critics, and help to find a good public site to move everything to (free).

link: Team AntiOnline (F@H)

~micael