Thread: We Fellow Digital Travelers Are Gathered Here!

We Fellow Digital Travelers Are Gathered Here!

Hi,

Just new on this site, not bad. I have seen some interesting comments and advice. And some really poor questions being posed, hope to see more positive stuff. I have a background in working for a US finanicial software company, and Fortune 50, computer corporation. I have just turned 21 and am a University now while I work part time for Intuit. Hope to offer any help and learn what I can.

I believe you can tell a little about someone by the systems they use at home. I use a Honeypot connected, to a Windows 2000 Adv Server and a Debian Linux sys. On the W2K I run VMWare connected to a Novell Netware 6 sys, Solaries, HP-UX.
    New World Order!

We Fellow Digital Travelers Are Gathered Here!

Hi,

Just new on this site, not bad. I have seen some interesting comments and advice. And some really poor questions being posed, hope to see more positive stuff. I have a background in working for a US finanicial software company, and Fortune 50, computer corporation. I have just turned 21 and am a University now while I work part time for Intuit. Hope to offer any help and learn what I can.

I believe you can tell a little about someone by the systems they use at home. I use a Honeypot connected, to a Windows 2000 Adv Server and a Debian Linux sys. On the W2K I run VMWare connected to a Novell Netware 6 sys, Solaries, HP-UX.
    New World Order!