Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ao Irc

not my fault either, I just mentioned a BETTER irc client... sheeshh.. imagine encouraging people to use x-chat.. BLEH!

Banned
    There is only ONE good IRC client. www.irssi.org If you want to grow some big fat hairy balls, and be an IRC pimp thats the client for you. Otherwise go use bitchX or Xchat, and don't forget to pick up some tampons, you'll be needing them.

Originally posted here by 11001001
    Allow me to speak for everyone in New England when I say...

You Suck.

So I guess telling you that I spent the day laying on the beach today isn't going to improve your opinion of the people in Florida?

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    No web interface! That means I can't spend mindless hours at work chatting. That sucks! Please oh please bring back the java app!!! :P

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Originally posted here by xmaddness
    No web interface! That means I can't spend mindless hours at work chatting. That sucks! Please oh please bring back the java app!!! :P
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... How about we get a PHP Interface this time??
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Antionline Herpetologist
    Try this java client if you really want one. And ignore the combo boxes in that applet, the textboxes take precedence.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Being pro-Linux and anti-MicroSoft is fine, but there may be a better time and place to wear your "I'd rather die than deal with MS" t-shirt than at a support group for people with multiple sclerosis.

xmaddness, thats just about the funniest .sig I've ever read
    .sig - There never was a .sig?
    I own a Schneider EuroPC with MS-Dos 3.3 and it works.

If you really want a web interface Xmaddness, I will advise you to try this one. It is AND a minimalistic web interface AND a proxy. I use it when I don't have any IRC client or when I am on filtered networks. I like it well.

KC
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Originally posted here by KissCool
    If you really want a web interface Xmaddness, I will advise you to try this one. It is AND a minimalistic web interface AND a proxy. I use it when I don't have any IRC client or when I am on filtered networks. I like it well.

KC
    I tried this one on JP's irc server and it was ok for a bit but then it would either time out or -- gawd forbid I hit refresh or stop by accident -- would hang the connection. *bah*..

Anyone know of any other IRC-web interfaces, sans-java? (I'm feeling lazy today and don't want to search through google) :P
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Originally posted here by JP
    Greetings All:

Florida couldn't be better! Attached please find a pic. of the view out of my home office window. It over looks the pool, which can be a very distracting thing......
    You wouldn't be living in Maitland would you? That looks like my old apartment complex...