Do U Know What Is Hta??

Thread: Do U Know What Is Hta??

Question Do U Know What Is Hta??

Hello! to everybody how are u people.Today Iam back with something called HTA(HTML application).

Just copy the text on any text editor and save it as "rg.hta".
    run this "rg.hta" and see what is this white-screen.

****NOTE:IT WILL WORK ONLY WITH MS-INTERNET EXPLORER.

For proper info. on hta. logon to ->> [ http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...htaovervie.asp ]

<! start--------->
    <BODY>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>WHITE SCREEN(RITESH GAUR)</TITLE>
    <HTA:APPLICATION ID="white-screen RITESH GAUR"
    APPLICATIONNAME="WHITE_SCREEN"
    BORDER="none"
    CAPTION="no"
    ICON="no"
    SHOWINTASKBAR="no"
    SINGLEINSTANCE="yes"
    SYSMENU="no"
    WINDOWSTATE="maximize">
    </HEAD>
    A "simple hta:white-screen",from RITESH GAUR.
    <HR>
    RITESH GAUR:MEMBER OF IEC,ANTIONLINE.COM,& LOTS OF MANY MORE.
    IF U WANT TO CHANGE IT'S CODE CHANGE BUT ALSO REMOVE MY NAME.
    <HR>
    FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HTA,CONTACT ME OR MICROSOFT.
    </BODY>
    <!End--------------->
    (-:IF U R A HACKER TRY TO BE ON POINT,IT SAVES TIME:-)

It's a gas!
    Wtf is that all about?
    I couldnt close that window, i had to end the process mshta.exe!
    Also the link you provided doesn't work!

Please...

Talking re: from AUTHOR??

Originally posted here by r3b00+
    Wtf is that all about?
    I couldnt close that window, i had to end the process mshta.exe!
    Also the link you provided doesn't work!

Please...

HA-HA!, Opps! sorry!.

I was designed to do that,whatever u explained!.
    Its working fine and that's the style of programming any .hta

If the link is not working try to do it manually. or search on [ http://msdn.microsoft.com ]

If u love this output just mail me to know more about that.

Bye-Bye.

My Home On NET:[ http://riteshgaur.itgo.com ]

really don't think that this is the right way to carry on ritesh. what was the point? All it's done is piss off r3boo+ and anyone else who tried this... which I didn't cos I knew what it would do as soon as I looked at it.... anyone with HTML knowledge can do this kinda thing...

if its a joke its not a very good one....

having said that it does show how easy it is to do some social engineering

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Re: Do U Know What Is Hta??

One of my friend fro this site advice me to write good tutorials, so just for now Iam doing this.
    =================================================================

SORRY U PEOPLE, I NEVER TRY TO HURT U, I WAS NOT AWARE ABOUT THAT THERE R SOME NEWONES WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN U WANT

TO CLOSE ANY WINDOW LIKE THAT.

THIS TEXT IS FROM MICROSOFT WEBSITE.TO GIVE U JUST A LITTLE INFO. I PASTE IT HERE.

The power to build HTML Applications (HTAs) brings Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5 to the fore as a viable Microsoft Windows®

development platform. HTAs are full-fledged applications. These applications are trusted and display only the menus, icons,

toolbars, and title information that the Web developer creates. In short, HTAs pack all the power of Internet Explorer—its

object model, performance, rendering power, protocol support, and channel-download technology—without enforcing the strict

security model and user interface of the browser.

Why Use HTAs
    Historically, programming languages like C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic® have provided the object models and access to system

resources that developers demand. With HTA it is now time to add Dynamic HTML (DHTML) with script to that list. HTAs not only

support everything a Web page does—namely HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), scripting languages, and behaviors—but also

HTA-specific functionality. This added functionality provides control over user interface design and access to the client

system. Moreover, run as trusted applications, HTAs are not subject to the same security constraints as Web pages. As with

any executable file, the user is asked once, before the HTA is downloaded, whether to save or run the application; if saved

to the client machine, it simply runs on demand thereafter. The end result is that HTAs runs like any executable (.exe)

written in C++ or Visual Basic.

HTAs are suited to many uses, whether you are prototyping, making wizards, or building full-scale applications. Whatever

DHTML and script deliver now—forms, multimedia, Web applications, HTML editors, and browsers—so can HTAs...and then some.

Best of all, HTAs make some tasks easier. The simplicity of generating prototypes using HTAs makes it possible for program

managers and designers to script dialog boxes and alerts while the C++ or Visual Basic developers program the underlying

functionality.

-Specific Functionality
    Where the .hta extension tells the system how to handle the application, the new HTA:APPLICATION tag and attributes tell the

window how to behave as an application. This tag exposes a limited set of attributes—attributes that control everything from

border style to the program icon and its menu. The majority are read-only and have default values optimized for the average

application. To comprise a valid HTA, this tag must appear within the paired head tags.

The HTA:APPLICATION tag in this example specifies application features not available in DHTML. As prescribed by the

attributes, this application has neither border (border), nor title bar (caption), nor standard program icon (sysMenu). The

application title appears in the Windows task list but not in the taskbar (showInTaskBar), and only one instance of the

application is permitted to run at a time (singleInstance). When launched, the HTA is known to the system as "monster"

(applicationName) and initially is sized to fill the screen (windowState). For a full list of attributes and properties, and

links to more information about each, The program can be closed by pressing alt+f4.

SORRY AGAIN. DO NOT HATE I WILL PROVIDE MY BEST NEXT TIME.
    BYE-BYE.