theres one thing that ive seen that really bothers me about the anipoints system, and thats the trend that there is a lot of negativity going around, like people only taking time to put negative antipoints but not bothering to take a second to rate a good post. i know that the system is well written and tries to combat this, but i think another flaw is that most, if not all of the power is with experienced members. while this is probably a good thing, it leads to a lot of newbie bashing, because they ask a question, and maybe break an unwritten rule or forgets some etiquette procedure and get slammed by an experienced member who doesnt like seeing stuff (s)he doesnt like. ill probly get negged for this post (maybe some joker thinks its ironic) but i think its a serious flaw in the system, because the only way to get more experience is to do and to ask. i do think its important to not be redundant, but give somebody a break, its just as easy to just tell them theyre doing something wrong if they dont know any better.