Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newsletters!!

newsletters!!

hi guys
    i wonder where i can find a site that sends newsletters about security, latest exploits and trojans to my e-mail??
    something like latest proggies and stuff like this
    if there isnt so which site is the best??
    (beside anti-online for sure )
    peace out

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    One place to go is SecurityFocus. They host the Bugtraq list.

AO also has it's own Security Newsletter (published whenever I get enough articles.. I NEED MORE ARTICLES, MEMBERS!). You can find the latest batch here.

Hope that helps.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Langalist is not necessarily about security, but computing in general. It can be found HERE. And about.com also has a few good newsletters.

If you have the McAfee firewall, they will send you alerts.
    - Runner -

thank u mates
    good luck

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    One member already mentioned About.com. There is a weekly newsletter that goes out every Monday from the Internet / Network Security web site. There are also Newsletters for other subjects.

To subscribe to the About.com Internet / Network Security Newsletter you can click on the link in my signature below.

Banned

Some More

WWW.Cert.org

Insecure.org

just to name two

Originally posted here by StreetRunner
    If you have the McAfee firewall, they will send you alerts.
    Believe it or not, I got negged by some anonymous person for my reply. They said they did it because the originator wanted web sites and "I should read the question better" or something to that effect. I could hardly believe it.
    - Runner -

Originally posted here by StreetRunner
    Believe it or not, I got negged by some anonymous person for my reply. They said they did it because the originator wanted web sites and "I should read the question better" or something to that effect. I could hardly believe it.
    I got negged a few times for my Asking smart questions. Mostly stupid & childish comments, which were more than counterbalanced by the kind remarks made by other members.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    I keep getting negged for no reason. I normally wouldn't ask this but if any of you would be kind enough to give a poor guy an antipoint I'd really appreciate it. thanks