Thread: Bastard sys admin from Michigan #6

Bastard sys admin from Michigan #6

Hi all, i wanted to let everyone know that i just finished and posted the Bastard sys admin from Michigan #6, im sorry for posting off topic but i just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was ready and is posted in the right board where i have always posted them, enjoy everyone and go read it so i can delete this post because its off topic and i hate posting in the wrong boards (just want it to show up on the main page.)

Death to the Lack of Chit-chat on the front bord :P there should be an option to show it or not....that way...every one would be happy

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

there should be an option to show it or not
    I agree. Turn it off by default, but let users choose what they can display on the main page.

Good suggestion!

Run's to Suggestion Forum
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

i agree it should be an option, thanks guys