Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: War has started

War has started

Thoughts guys? I for one, do not think I can keep driving my car if I have to pay $60 to fill it up. Just getting to expensive, seemed like getting a minivan was such a good idea before...

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Well, Personally, when I know that people....fathers, husbands, daughters, sons, mothers, and wives are putting their lives on the line -- I can hardly complain about the price of gas.

That's just my opinion.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Thoughts? The only thought I have is it is so sad that these people have to die because of something so stupid. I wish it had never come down to war in the first place.

And does it seriously cost you 60 bucks to fill up the van? Jeezz..

Nah, it usually costs me about $75, but I started shopping at this supermarket/gas station combo, so I get a discount.
    And, I don't really know anybody putting their lives on the line, and I'm not sure what this war is about, since there has been no proof presented.

blah it costs me 22$ to fill up

gas prices should be the last thing on everyone's mind. people are in harms way and thats all you can think about?

shame shame on u

My thoughts are about all the innocent civilians that will be killed in the line of this war. And the countless others that will be left homeless and without food. The sheer terror of not knowing whether you will be next because you happen to live near the fighting. Will they be able to escape? They don't really know until they try, but they have to try because what else can they do?
    It is a horrible side effect to war, making the original reasons that the war occured seem hard to reason with. Regardless of what brings on the war, war is hell and many many innocents will suffer. I didn't even think for a minute what effects this war will bring on myself and my family, because I will be safe from the fighting and don't have to worry about being blown out of my home because of it.

Just my 2 cents.
    Dream as if you are going to live forever, live as if you were going to die today.

Originally posted here by mathgirl32
    Well, Personally, when I know that people....fathers, husbands, daughters, sons, mothers, and wives are putting their lives on the line -- I can hardly complain about the price of gas.

That's just my opinion.

I can't say anything more. Innocent women, children and elderly are dying right now as we talk about gas prices. Can anything be more important than that? No matter your opinion of this war, don't you have compassion for the innocent who are being killed right now? It's unspeakably sad to me.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Regardless of what brings on the war, war is hell
    Ah....Zaggy, I see you must agree with the sentiments conveyed in the famous yet simple quote by Civil War General William T. Sherman..."War is hell."

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Hey guys, I hate to tell you but...nobody's going to die in this war unless the Marines crash another chopper.

And, when it's all over, my taxes will rebuild their country better than it ever was. I'm sure they'll have a Wal Mart in time for Xmas.

This war is all about money. Has nothing to do with anything else.

By the way, since my business is bidding government contracts and most of yours is not, you probably didn't see the 82 billion dollar contract the American Gov just awarded to rebuild the last place we bombed........let's see, it was Afghanistan last time.

If you want to see the official contract check out the Commerce Business Daily.

And in about 6 months look for the one to rebuild Iraq.

It's all about the almighty dollar.

Don't hate me for telling the truth.
    KapperDog

nobody's going to die in this war unless the Marines crash another chopper.
    ....and that makes it less important??

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery