Thread: Blog from Baghdad

Blog from Baghdad

Hi all!
    I found this page, someone writing a warblog from Baghdad. Really worth checking out. This guy is a supporter of regime change. I'm not sure he's all that happy about the war though, since he's in Baghdad and all. He's writings are quite interesting, so far he's been writing about ordinary people's preperations for war. How about waiting 2 hours at the gas station to get a full tank?

Well, check it out, it's really worth reading. And in case you have blind faith in the propeganda of your national broadcaster, this page might give you another view of the current situation. Don't know how long it will be updated, though.

Anyway, this is the URL: http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/
    ---
    proactive

Thank you. I hope you don't mind that I took your link and posted it another forum. I think it's something everyone should read.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Sure no problem. The page hasn't been updated today. I hope this guy hasn't lost his internet connection already.
    ---
    proactive

I checked it all thru the night last night (til almost 3 am EST) and hadn't seen any updates. I was afraid of the same thing. But in his last blog entry he said that was probably going to be the next thing he lost after satellite, so it's possible he has.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Wow, thanks for the link, that's pretty neat to have a source of information right in the thick of it!!
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.