Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do Ilearn

What do Ilearn

hi everybody
    i wanna ask someone there what program language do i learn to start with network issue. i know how to program in pascal and basic. so do i learn C, C++ ? now i'm try to learn Visual Basic but i realised that the one who use VB to program doesnt make great effort, almost all is done by VB. do i go on?

CANARDO Maxtor

/\'\' /\'\'\\ |\\| /\'\'\\ |\'\') |\') (\'\')
    \'\'\' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'\' \'\'

Onward and upward, C++ hoooooooo!!!!!
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Yeah C++. Visual Basic is good for messing around with and doing quick stuff, but there's nought challenging to it. Or try Pascal. It's kinda half way between C++ and VB
    \"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.\"
    A. Sachs

C++ is great, learn it. If your going to go for a I.T. job, might be worth learning Java, it's well respected, at least in UK!

Plus you could write programs for OS's other than Windows, and not need to re-write it (i.e. the same execuatable could be used on a Linux and Windows machine), if you are using two different OS's. Could save time.
    \"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.\"
    A. Sachs

again, i'm going to recommend PERL!!!... more powerful than a locomotive, yet has a friendly camel as it's mascot.

I suggest you go on to C++. I just started learning it, it's kinda hard but no that difficult. I am already starting to write little programs. Like I said I suggest going to C++. That will probally give you the most stable job.

>Hope that helps.
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

I going to say C or perl !

give it a few keystrokes

C++ is the language of the gods. It's versatile, powerful and fairly easy to learn, especially if you arleady know Basic.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of hackers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    I am what I am and I do what I can.

c
    why?
    In short It is powerful, efficient, Progremmer friendly, programs written in c can be easily run on any other system.
    Where you use c?
    Almost every where for example
    computer games, computer applications, computer languages, defence, Unix operating system, writing OS I mean you name it and almost everywhere you are going to find C. You can imagine the power of C that this is the language is the mother of Linux of the most powerful OS. This is a most powerful programming language oops I am sorry , one of the most powerful programming language that you don't want to miss.