Who Knows?

Thread: Who Knows?

Who Knows?

Do any of your friends know that you hack and do they bug you about it. Asking you if you can hack hotmail? Share some stories

Well first of all who cares about hacking hotmail. What fun is it by looking at people's e-mail about someone you don't even know. I have't been here long but i just don't see the fun in looking at someones e-mail, and from reading other posts it seems that other people don't seem to like people that ask how they can hack hotmail.

>Thats my opinion.
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but that is prolly the most useless post I've ever seen on AO. At least when people ask how to hack they're attempting to learn something, even if it is wrong and we aren't going to help them, but come on.. this one is horrible. The people here are Security Gurus and Experts, although most of us are wanna-bes .. anyways... We're NOT hackers.... Breaking the law is a no no, who has friends that would want them to break the law for them.

the webmaster where i work asked me to check out the security on the new web he was going to publish. he set up the server he works on himself. it's an internel server so i first opened up IE and checked to see if he put in the service packs for iis5. he did so i checked for frontpage extentions and they were installed... without his knowledge at set up time. he was using dreamweaver to create it so never thought about it. i renamed his page and put a simple black page w/ yellow text in its place saying "future site of <webmasters name> security site" and signed it tedob1. he calls me a hacker now but follows my advice
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”