Thread: Newest M$ flaw (all OS's affected)

Post Newest M$ flaw (all OS's affected)

I looked around really quick and didnt see this posted anywhere so I thought I would go ahead and post it for all the Microsoft users out there. (including me )

Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday warned about a serious flaw in all versions of its popular Windows software that could allow hackers to seize control of a person's computer when victims read e-mails or visit Web sites.
    the patch can be found here

This affects all versions of Windows that have been released and made microsoft look really bad when they found out their programmers have been overlooking it for years. So get to patching .

Full source here
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Wow! Guess its time to patch. That doesn't sound like something I want to encounter.
    The only limit a person has, is the limit they give themselves.
    Cogito ergo sum. - Descartes

Thank dude you remind me patching my system.

Great, another patch and another reboot, I'm so tired of rebooting.

I will never be able to break my uptime record...

Thanks for the info though
    .sig - There never was a .sig?
    I own a Schneider EuroPC with MS-Dos 3.3 and it works.

man, yet another patch, youd think theyd get it right after years theyve spent making OS's. i guess all that 'corporate domination' stuff makes em lazy in finding holes in their own product.
    Mark was here

I had a couple of requests for direct link to the patch without the need of running windows updates.

You can find that here

PS. You would think they would fix it, ohh well, live and patch and reboot. seems to be my daily habit
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

hehe...one of the Larges flawin in M$ is that it's crap...but hey.....it's got some good features right....pleas tell me im Right....

hehe, ok...now I have to update EVERY thing......ugh....I hate all this.....M$ should go Open Source, then we'd be saved within a few years or so
    Tanx for the heads up btw.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.