Wanna hack ?Start from here

Thread: Wanna hack ?Start from here

Banned

Wanna hack ?Start from here

hey everyone,
    I know everyone here searches for weak sites to try your knowledge. Lets start from here.
    www.volkangazetesi.com

With a security scanner,scan this site(N-stealth is OK)
    Lets look at the vulnerabilities

.ida and .idq holes and much more . Go and search them from www.securityfocus.com and look for exploits. If u are lucky, you can find one that can run without modificiations to it(there is)Try to understand what is the hole really and...(report them hehe)
    try other scanners as well. At the end , gain a root access with the exploits. Linux security scanners are more powerfull so if u got a linux box then scan with these also for best results.
    Share on Google+

Um, no thanks.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.
    Share on Google+

Ummm, this is a joke, right?

I know everyone here searches for weak sites to try your knowledge. Lets start from here.
    www.volkangazetesi.com
    Not everybody here goes around to find holes in somebody else's server. In fact, that's not the purpose of this site. It's to PREVENT these occurances.

.ida and .idq holes and much more . Go and search them from www.securityfocus.com and look for exploits. If u are lucky, you can find one that can run without modificiations to it(there is)Try to understand what is the hole really and...(report them hehe)
    try other scanners as well. At the end , gain a root access with the exploits. Linux security scanners are more powerfull so if u got a linux box then scan with these also for best results.
    What you are telling others to do is ILLEGAL and is a lame script kiddie tactic. Please, read the FAQ and try your post again.
    Share on Google+

".ida and .idq holes and much more " like automatic download of infected .eml files and much more. does everbody know how many worms use these holes??

i think this guy just wants to screw with members that dont know any better
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+