Ok, here it goes....
On one of my winXP machines I had ICS (Internet connection sharing) on, two nics installed and everything went great, small LAN with three comps and an outbound connection.

After a few days, the machine became slow and halted eventually (yes, MS Product feature).
I reboot, and neither my Local LAN or Internet connection work, nothing, no error-messages, everything looks ok, but I cant connect anywhere...

Ok, reinstalled both connections, nothing, opened the box, reinstalled the nics, nothing, tried the nics in another computer, works great (of course)... hated life for a while, reinstalled one nic, tried to do the reset thingy in XP, nothing, reinstalled TCP/IP a few times... tried a bunch of other stuff...

Finally, I tried to disable QoS, nothing... I enabled it again, nothing, I pulled my hair for a while, nothing... then I disabled QoS again, viola, I was online.

Now, my problem is, I have to enable/disable QoS in winXP everytime I reboot since then (*nix users, dont laugh). I've spent days searching for anything like this in MSDN, and nothing, seems like this has only happened to me, ever.

I reboot every 1-2 weeks, but this is annoying as hell, Im 4xMCP and I cant get it to work, Its frustrating as hell, and embarrasing.

Anyone, Please?!