Humorous Email - May Offend Some

Thread: Humorous Email - May Offend Some

Humorous Email - May Offend Some

[WARNING]

I had this post hidden because of it's content. Some American's might not find this humorous at all, but i found it hillarious and I feel that other people will too.. I hope you Americans can find the humor in it as well and if not then I'm sorry, and you probably shouldn't read any further.

[/WARNING]

Last Chance

Apology to the USA

On behalf of Canadians everywhere I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recently and for that, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron but, it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all it's not like you actually elected him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and better than your own.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defence I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, much better than yours.

I'm sorry we burnt down your White House during the war of 1812. I notice you've rebuilt it! It's very nice.

I'm sorry about your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer but,we feel your pain.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different. Everyone knew he had weapons.

And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly
    apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way which is really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this.

We've seen what you do to countries you get upset with.

Once again, I apologize to all those that this might have offended

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defence I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much, much better than yours.
    cruel, really cruel. ROFL
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron but, it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all it's not like you actually elected him. I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different. Everyone knew he had weapons. And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way which is really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this. We've seen what you do to countries you get upset with.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this...especially the "We've seen what you do to other countries you get upset with"... so nice to be seen as the playground bully by the entire world On the other hand ..... That was hysterical!!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Heh... I'm glad you guys like it..... not everyone seems to feel the same way about it...

hilarious!!!

I needed a good laugh at george's expense and I liked the part that "we didn't actually elect him"- reminds me of the bumper sticker>>> It's not over 'til your brother is finished counting the votes<<<<<
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

i have a sence of humor, i can take a joke, this didnt offend me, its shinning some light and humor on a situation, besides i live in Michigan and somehow the red wings whip every other teams ass each year, and hey maybe you can take a joke with criticism and tell canada when they visit the US to learn how to use a turn signal and ya know, drive decently when there in Michigan raiding wal mart Souleman should feel my pain here, lol .

Ahhhh you must be in the LP..... and I'm guessing at a border.. so Detroit or Port Huron?

Most places in Ontario have Walmarts now..... Sault Ste. Marie, ON just got theirs, before that it was funny because the SSM, MI Walmart had more Ontario Licence Plates, than Michigan ones....

As for the turn signals... Yeah Canadians suck ass for that.. especially these people here in Southern Ontario, they can't drive worth ****..

Btw.. I just got the I am Canadian email... with the I am Pakastani, I am Chinese, I am Italian and I am American joke ones attached.... If anyone wants to see it, drop me a PM and i'll send it over to ya... but i'm guessing most people have seen it by now.

Peace