Where does everyone go??

Thread: Where does everyone go??

Where does everyone go??

Hey Hey...

I'm really starting to get disappointed.. It seems like after 2am.. maybe 2:30 am.. I'm the only person who ever posts on these boards... You people are all supposed to be computer geeks.. so where do you go??? I mean you obviously aren't sleeping because... like i just said.. yer computer geeks... I feel so alone..... heh... maybe i just need to start sleeping... then again.. meh.. Anyways.. just wanted to say you people should start staying up later and posting more. Besides don't we have people from all over the world. I find it hard to beleive that at 3:30EST everyone everywhere else is in bed....

Anyways.

Peace

I think it depends a lot on how active and what kind of topics are being discussed.Alot of people like myself just have a look every now and then to see whether there is something worth discussing.I first of all have a look to see whether somebody is having a problem of somekind and then stay on if I can help.Sometimes even a topic in gen chit chat can get hectic, and is then worth staying around for.
    Practise what you preach.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I think it also depends on where the bulk of the people are from. And whether they have to work in the morning. I -- thankfully -- don't have to be anywhere on Mondays (at least until Fall Semester starts).

I think it also depends on the topics that are happening in the discussion forums. Some topics bring out lots of discussion, some don't.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

geez aint you heard of IRC AO still has a chan at irc.yoursincyberspace.com but i dont sit in there but remember when you go to IRC you may never leave *evil laugh
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Very Very True Prodikal, but between MSN, YAHOO, ICQ and 2 IRC Servers (yoursincyberspace.com being one of them).... AO is still the most fun.. cuz those are usually dead in the early morning too...

actually i think i'm just addicted to the forums.. i almost always have them open on one of my machines.

Actually the forms are pretty dead in the morning here to meh msn and **** like that does my head in that dodddle do sound msn makes drives me nuts thats why i stick mostly to irc no anoying noises not unless you get a ctcp buzz
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

That's why you disables sounds in all your IMs dude..... and keep your speakers muted unless you are listening to mp3s or watching a movie.