MY webpage

Thread: MY webpage

MY webpage

Hi I'm jsut posting this to help get my webpage going. I jsut started it and it needs a lil more gas so to speak. My friedns are being great and really helping me. I have 2 main reasons y im posting this. 1st is I need fresh set of opinions really. I jsut started it and I'm stil int he process of changeging a lot one is the main page. If yo go to my site please don't comment on it because I know I have to change it. But please email or IM at forgotname8 to tell me anything that would look better changed. 2nd is I have a forum that needs people. And I'm having trouble getting the word out about it and I want a ideas to be flowing on them. So if your interested in posting on it jsut go right ahead. It would help me out a lot. Thanks for taking the time to read this and a special thxs if you jsut go and see what my site is bout.

and if its down due to my bandwidth restrictions...the main reason y im moving my page to a a better webhost my forum is at:
    Thank you!!!

You web page appears to be down. Check out mine -->

Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on

Nice website...Mines back up it went through sum changs yesterday. I changed host's Heres one great host.... the prices for space and bandwidth are unbelievable. for 3 bucks u get 250mb a space and 10gb of bandwidth. Well enough bout that i really enjoyed ur site..i jsut glanced at it but its bookmarked. I'm trying to make my site into a site lieks urs sum day but im jsut beginning. If you got any pointers or suggestions I would gladly take them into acount. Peace