Could I do this?

Thread: Could I do this?

Could I do this?

Well I am learning to program. (mostly focussing on LibertyBASIC). And I was wondering if there was anyway you could make a program that when someone put in the floppy disc and ran the program that it would keep on popping up stuff like "Your name sounds like a moron."
    Something like that.
    (LibertyBASIC) Something like this

PRINT "What is the name of your boss?"
    INPUT Myboss$
    PRINT Myboss$ = "? That sounds like the name of a moron!"
    END

Is there anyway that you could make it neva ending till they had to CTRL-ALT-DEL or shut down. Maybe you could put a line in the input that says something like...

INPUT Myboss$
    PRINT (endless) Myboss$ = "? That sounds like the name of a moron!" (endless)
    END

Would something like that work or would you have to make a special thing. Or do i have to keep copying that line and take up the floppy? I'm not sure.

(Thought this might be a funny trick to play on my friends)

>Thanks!!
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

This may be a little off, my BASIC is a little rusty.
    but if my computer starts calling me a moron, I'm gonna kick your ass. lol

INPUT Myboss$
    :myboss
    PRINT Myboss$ = "? That sounds like the name of a moron!"
    Goto myboss
    END

by the way... 01010100 01101001 01101101 is a nice name, Tim.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Ok thanks I will get a LibertyBASIC complier really quick and try that.
    LOL how did you figure out that 01010100 01101001 01101101 was my name, figure that out all on your eh, or did ya cheat?

Also i was wondering if there was a program that pop ups will come up forever like thousands of pop-ups?

sounds like your up to no good, but if you really want to know, check out www.youdontknowwhoiam.com
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

I forgot to add this in the other and though if i added it, it might not get answered sorry.

Well i was wondering if anyone had a good LiberyBASIC complier. I can find one.

>Thanks