Thread: Layout Suggestions

GreekGoddess

Layout Suggestions

I thought it would make a good thread that focused on the upgrades to the site layout. Here you can voice your opinion on color schemes and content layout as well as any other ideas you may have for a site them or whatnot.

One of the ideas I had for the site, since it's going to be more professional looking, is giving it maybe a metallic/hi-tech twist. I mean, the possibilities are endless, and when you think of computers and security, I tend to think along the lines of technology and industrial design.

The Iceman Cometh
    I personally like the new title. It's more "high-tech" looking than the last one. But, while I love JP's Laker's color scheme, why not reset the colors to match the new black and blue logo? I think this site has a lot of potential to become an even easier to navigate security portal, and I think a new color scheme would be a good (and fairly simple) way to start. Just my opinion, of course.

AJ

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    One of the ideas I had for the site, since it's going to be more professional looking, is giving it maybe a metallic/hi-tech twist. I mean, the possibilities are endless, and when you think of computers and security, I tend to think along the lines of technology and industrial design.
    Well, if anyone is watching and counting votes I completely agree with GG's, color scheme idea! The metallic / high-tech look would be really nice. If you are considering other colors "gunmetal grey" is really nice and has that tech/industrial look.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

I'd definately put in a vote for the metallic/high tech look. I'd also agree with the gunmetal grey... Very Nice Colour... Something i think would be cool would be Chrome.... if everything had a chrome look to it... it'd kick ass... chrome is always stylish.