Thread: Proxy servers

Proxy servers

Hi,

I know that proxy servers keep your identity a secret from the site ypu connect or whereever your IP address is recorded. Now my identity will remain a secret but i dont know how to login or find a computer running a proxy server i use windows platform and i have installation file or winproxy but i want to jump of more then one proxy server.

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Hi. First of, a proxy server is not made for what you are trying todo, but ive said this in so many threads that im not going to say it again what a proxy actually is. Proxies are not made for anonymity. What you want is www.multiproxy.org.

Remember that its not legal to use proxies of the net unless you have permission.

Also. Please do read this site's FAQ about what to post where. This forum is for tutorials.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

hmm, daisy chaining proxies?
    sounds like l33t hax0r sh*t, l0l
    j/k - look for -> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...aining+proxies
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Hey parth_scores I found this program on astalavista.com called Skull Burrow. It works like a proxy server much better to use if you want to bounce your internet connection like for irc, ftp, or anything else. Also allows you to chain them so you can bounce from one server to another. Here is the link http://astalavista.com/tools/network/misc/ .For surfing webpages usually using one proxy is enough I always use the http://voi.ru proxy list since most of the time those servers are up. But if you want to do it for webpages there are tools for windows that will link them. I think hackerthreads.org had a tutorial on how to do it.
    Good Grief

hmmm...wonder if I can use this with Proxomitron....should work... wOOt...hehe, MultiProxy seems a bit slow on mine though.....I get pings anging up in the high 10,000th's, oh well...hehe.....Now I can Hax0r the NSA and no one can find me Mwahahaha....er...lol...j/k
    Sweet proggy btw instronics

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Noia, please keep one thing in mind when you ub3r h4x0r the NSA. The proxy cannot hide your real ip since windows itself broadcasts your real ip in any case. But if you do h4x0r them, make sure you pm me a valid login along with its password

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

try this site www.stayinvisible.com
    I\'m a SittingDuck, but the question is \"Is your web app a Sitting Duck?\"

You might want to test how much information your proxy leaks out, and this is a good page for that. It shows all (or at least the most important ones) of your HTTP_environmental_variables. Compare the result with a proxy and without a proxy.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25