Thread: Antipoints Error

Antipoints Error

Sorry if this is a repeat, I tried doing a search and did not come up with any results...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past couple of weeks I've been trying to award Antipoints (both positive and negative) and I am not sure if it has been working. I haven't noticed any new messages under the "Last 10 AntiPoints That You Gave Out" under my Antipoints Center. Also the percentage also has not been changing under that section either of good vs bad points I've awarded.

Within the last week whenever I try giving points out, whenever I hit the submit button the next screen that comes up is "This Page Cannot Be Displayed..". And today whenever I hit the back button and tried hitting submit again I got this "Post a bug in the bug forum ref id=1 ; LordB"

Just wondering if the issue is with me, and how do I fix it if it is my side, or if it's the server? Anyone else having that problem too?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Blast From the Past
    i hav a similar problem......i click award antipoints and nothing happens then it ses at the bottem of the page error on page...i also dont no if this me or ao please help
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

I found out that if you click the submit button and just get a white screen, click the refresh button. You will get an error, but just click the "Retry" button and it will actually work. This is the first time I've awarded points in almost a month!
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Fix It Already!

Yes! This is driving me crazy! Thanks for all the info!

Hey hexadecimal are you sure you don't have an add zapper because I had one and I had to turn it off to award the antipoints. Or sometimes the window doesn't pop up that says thank you for your contibitation you might have to try once or twice more, cause thats whay i have to do.

>Hope that helps.
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]