Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Al-Jazeera

I may not agree with what al-jazeera put on the air, but I'll be damned if someone is going to decide for me what I can and can't watch. Censorship is wrong no matter what side is right or wrong, which is all perspective anyway.
    Ben Franklin said it best. \"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"

They were "hacked" again!

Read it here.

This time they used DNS poisioning to redirect would be destined traffic to a page displaying an American Flag.

The Geneva Convention defines a POW as a solider that is following orders from the government of his country. I don't see your argument on how terrorists, whom aren't soldiers of any government, are covered under this.

Originally posted here by bugsthecat
    probably not from a us censored journalist , i would say there are extremely good reasons for journalists to go where ever they want like -Truth , scuds launched against us troops-lie , 8000 iraqi soliders surrender -lie , chem weapon factory found -lie , everything is going according to plan - lie ..............., is anyone actually gonna believe anything that comes out of the us military's mouth even if it is the truth now ?
    umm i was under the impression that is WAS the journalist who was making all the claims...and the us govt mearly said it could not confirm it.
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

"They were "hacked" again!

Read it here.

This time they used DNS poisioning to redirect would be destined traffic to a page displaying an American Flag."

I think its funny, protest in the age of the internet is something else. I cannot wait to see what the next digital march turns out like. But will it make a difference?
    The End Justifies The Means...