Multi Proxy

Thread: Multi Proxy

Multi Proxy

I'm new, just started getting into all this recently and am interested in learning more.

I downloaded multiproxy from multiproxy.org, i configured my browser the way it instructed, but for some reason the proxy servers i have in the list, i can't connect to. Can anybody help?

thanks in advance.
    hi

How recent is the list, because proxys change from day to day it seems. (they go up and down almost as fast a "Warez" sites it) Find the button or option in Multi Proxy to Check All Proxies and let it do its thing, which might take a while. Then check the list and see which ones are slow, responding or dead and prune away some of the dead ones and try replacing them with new untested proxys from a current list then run the check again.

I just thought of something else, do you have a firewall going? because i remember Outpost giving me problems when i was messing with MultiProxy. Try turning your firewall off temporarily and testing Multi Proxy. Hope some of this helped.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Yes it helped, thanks. I didn't have a firewall on when i was using it though. The list of proxies i have are from january, i'll go get some new ones.

thanks.
    hi