AO Dying!!!

Thread: AO Dying!!!

Arrow AO Dying!!!

Hey Jupitermedia guy's

What have you done ?Have you managed to kill AO.I just checked the number of view active topics and was shocked to see only six threads.

* may she rest in peace

more money = more clicks = more threads=more happy members

Dr_Evil

I went 'view more active topics' and got 15 threads.

Regardless, it's hardly like this place is dying/dead. Not as much activity as previously sure, but I mean 'rest in peace'? Isn't that a bit premature?

shocked

powertoad5000,

What I meant was, whenever I log in the morning, I normally see more than 6 posts.Today I was shocked to see a small number of posts(less than a page).Does'nt that indicate something. 15 threads are still less than a page.

Maybe its me...Did everyone decided to get up late.

Dr_Evil

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    You might want to go to Discussion Forums and then to View New Posts. Active topics doesn't give a full picture, even prior to JupiterMedia being here. When I got here this morning I had 2 pages worth of topics to go through. Yesterday I had 3. I usually have two. And if I don't check throughout the day, I can end up with 5!

So no, doesn't seem to be dying IMHO.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AntiOnline Admin
    I just checked the statistics going back through December and activity is up.

The actual number of posts yesteday was in the hundreds. For comparison, the number of posts yesterday was higher than any day in January or February 2003.

Re: AO Dying!!!

Originally posted here by Dr_Evil
    Hey Jupitermedia guy's

What have you done ?Have you managed to kill AO. Dr_Evil
    Doc, I hope you didn't hurt yourself jumping to that conclusion. The only one's that can kill AO are us, the members, the more you put into it (except for the complaining) the more your going to get out of it and the longer it will survive.

Jupman, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Jupitermedia must have paid a pretty good price for this site, I don't think they want to see that money wasted buy sitting back and watch this place die. This site is it's member's it's not Jupitermedia so stop the panic attacks and start doing what you first came here to do, add value.

Cheers:
    DjM

With out the members the sites no longer AO
    without Jupitermedia the Sites Still AO

JM need you, more than you need them
    Thanks
    Wispy