Thread: Attack on my computer

Banned

Attack on my computer

i dont know if if any of you are KORN fans but while i was on kornweb.com in the chatroom, i was just in there messin around with a few people and all of a sudden my browser starts opening up new windows, it opened about 80 altogether, that were all opening up microsoft.com. I have zone-alarm firewall but it could do nothing to stop the attack. Any suggestions as to what might have been going on??????

Try port scanning yourself to see if there is anything listening that isn't supposed to be there.

PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Could be some sort of javascript.
    I had this once (including the code).
    Disable or set to prompt scripting.

I remember....Some ****er coding *******s on www.parshack.com (bitch ass mother****ing lamer whores who coded that site) they ****ing deliberately put a script on the ****ing page so when you close the browser on that site, it starts opening and wont stop...Luckily when the amount of browsers reached 50, it stopped....HEY HEAR ME OUT BUT I THINK THAT WHATEVER ****ING ******* and WHORE PUT THAT SHITTY ASSED SCRIPT ON THAT SITE BETTER TAKE IT DOWN.