Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: winXP systems

Hey Coder, expalin to me linux on your playstation 2. Sounds like a bunch of BS! Plus, now that I notice your age, I don't think you have anything intelligent to say. First, get in the industry. As I have been in the industry for almost as long as you have been alive. Now pack your lunch and be a good little girl and go to school. Hey, you should not be feeling homicidal, I think there is a Disney movie coming out this weekend. Have your parents drop you off, watch the movie and relax a little bit. And remember that at your age you might think girls have "couties", but don't worry, they don't.

Peace I'm out....

um...i don't even know how to respond to this. i'd like to stab you, but i don't think that would be possible...anyway, check out www.playstation2-linux.com if you don't believe me. And would you stop saying "industry," it's getting really annoying. I think you said it 11 times in that PM. i'm starting to think that you're an idiot...oh, wait, i've always known that. and i will enjoy my pudding, bi0tch

ps: spring break, dumbass
    teehee
    Hey there, chaps! Being mexican-american, I don\'t really think I have the racial background to say that...Oh well, visit our site at www.evilcorp.tk
    Don\'t expect any content...for a few weeks!

I don't know about anyone else but I've had enough of this,

Coder, the best thing to do is not respond. Despite rdsxcru's assertion that he has

been in the industry for almost as long as you have been alive
    I seriously doubt it as anyone over the age of 25 wouldn't act like this unless they had some serious 'issues' to sort out with a psychoanalyst.

Rdsxcru - if you have a point to make fair enough.... I'd like to hear it (really - I am serious)....but at least make it rather than be an ******* all your life. Incidentally Coder is correct you can get linux on your playstation, you can even do it on an X-box - actually I believe it's easier to put linux on an X-box but I'm not ever going to have that pile of horsesh*t in my house so I don't know by experience.

So rdsxcru - do you have anything other than insults to add to this discussion?

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Yeah, your website blows!!! Check out www.leftcoaststudios.com to see a real web site. And, anyone who puts linux on their playstation 2 needs to get a life.

And actually I did add a couple of my opinions about XP already, then for the hell of it I felt like annoying this kid.

What do you have to add to this discussion other than sticking up for your little buddy? I don't see anything you have to say about XP you moron.

Who cares if you have had enough of this. Then don't intervene you puttz...

yawn... you are boring little boy, is that the best response you can come back with.

If you want to pursue this further feel free to PM me and incidentally since you say you like travelling so much - fancy a trip to London UK?

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes