Thread: Another question on multiproxy.

Exclamation Another question on multiproxy.

Am i really anonymous when i use it? Some people have been saying i am, others say multiproxy isnt for anonymity.

Can anyone explain to me?
    hi

when you download the latest proxy list from multiproxy.org it amd import it into multiproxy it will sat in a column under options weather its anonymous or not. and there should be a checkbox that you can tick to make sure only anonymous proxies are used.and you can do a google search for proxy cheackers if you want to double check, hope this helped.take it easy.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

If your looking for anonimity from those sites, forget it, from what I understand, alot of those people running those proxy servers log all the connections, capture your usernames and passwords, and violate all that privacy your trying to acheive. Besides, regardless of any proxy you might want to use, your isp can always monitor anything travelling across the wire. If you want to be anonymous, try going to a public computer.

PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Well that sucks...the only way i could be anonymous is if i used a public computer?
    hi

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Annonymity does not = to security. If your on windows, the OS itself broadcasts your real ip anyways. So forget the proxies. Damn, this is the 10th time this week i post this sorta thing. PROXIES ARE NOT MADE FOR ANNONYMITY!

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Banned

Linux is better

Linux is better because it doesn't broacast you're IP