It's confirmed... UNIX is EVIL

Thread: It's confirmed... UNIX is EVIL

It's confirmed... UNIX is EVIL

http://crossspot.net/objective/propaganda.html

Scroll down to the part about apple computers. I thought it was pretty funny.
    -Anomaly

That's a trip. . .I'll never understand the whole 'we're right, cause the good book says so'. That's just a trip, freakin' crazy actually. I found the article irritating, bashing hippies, athiests, and pagans is definatley not a 'godly' thing to write about. . .is that site for real? Haven't gotten a chance to browse through it yet?

~Edit~ okay I browsed the site abit, amd have decided it is a complete waste of time and written by someone with very a narrow mind. . .I can't believe that they would even write some of that stuff~
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

how can you argue with something as sane and rational as this bludgeon?? I mean the gist of the very well rounded and objective argument would stand up in a court of law, no problem.... to quote

'The first personal computer sold by Apple was priced by Steve Jobs and his hippy friend Steve Wozniak at $666. Need we say more? '

It's perfectly clear that Mr Jobs is one of Satans little wizards :-)

actually I agree with you bludgeon... it is an irritating read... although the link heading off to 'Apple computer and Church of Satan' page is funny

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

It was pretty annoying to read the whole thing, but it was ignorant enough to look past it for entertainment purposes.

I thought it was a joke at first, but they are dead serious. I still find it hard to believe someone can be that stupid.
    -Anomaly

ok, thats scarey, im Christian and i use *NIX but it is kinda funny him flamin apple, lol, anyway, i think someone should e-mail him with that Windows thing, the Easter Egg thats inecel, the one where you play a game and when you get passed a certain point you see "the souls of the damned" on the wall with Microsofts staff in 1970 or somethin, i duno how Bill gates of all people isnt gettin some spanking from this guy if he went after apple, i mean **** theres aloota evil things you can do in Windows 95.