Video screenshot

Thread: Video screenshot

Video screenshot

First off i would just like to say im sorry if i posted this in the wrong fourms ive been having trouble figuring out which fourm to post it in. Ok heres my question:
    Do you guys know of anything that will run in the backround when your playing a game and you can hit a hot key or something to record what you see into a video clip? Ive searched google and download.com and found nothing but programs that take regular screen shots. Any help would be good. Thanks ahead of time!
    Hacker dan

Well if you mean take a screen shot while your taking a game if so you just hit the Print Scrn Sysrq buttonn at the top by scroll shot and then open it up whereever you want in paint you can point an arrow if you want them to know what you want them to see.

>Hope that helps you
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

no i know howto do that what i want is a program that will liek take a movie screen shot its kinda had to explain Say i wanted to make a movie file of like me running in a game and doing a bunch of stuff (but not as a pic file) just like hit a button and it will record it (kinda like a all in wonder card) its really hard to explain
    Hacker dan

O ok I misunderstood. Well im not sure if its possible but it could be try going here http://www.cnet.com/software/0-32278...0273551-1.html
    I don't know if thats what your looking for. I'll do some more lookin on it. Or maybe buy a webcam and tape your video or get a plug in im not really sure.

>Hope that helps
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]