Great e-book on Mysql and PHP

Thread: Great e-book on Mysql and PHP

Thumbs up Great e-book on Mysql and PHP

Here's a link to a great e-book. It gives really clear information on how to create dynamic/data driven webpages using PHP and Mysql. This book is easy to follow and explains everything for the newbie and works it way up to develope your skills. It's a great book for those aspiring to create powerful and useful websites. I hope it helps. Please give your feedback/opinions/comments.

Thanks,
    PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Isn't working for me.

Try clicking on the link again, works for me.
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Try right clicking and then choseing Save Target as and downloading it that way

I know if you've got Acrobat Reader Installed.. it' will try and read it from the web

Thanks
    Wispy

na, still isnt working, i think it is because my firewall, but its built in to the router so i cant turn it off and it wont work in passive mode either.