Thread: Santa

Santa

Well this isnt tech humor so i'm not really sure if i should be posting them and hopefully this wont offend anyone but i've come across these a few times in the past and thought they were great and i just happened to find them again recently so i decided to post these for all to enjoy. Again i hope that i dont offend anyone with these.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A beautiful innocent young lady wants to meet Santa Claus so she puts on a robe and stays up late on Christmas Eve.
    Santa arrives, climbs down the chimney, and begins filling the socks. He is about to leave when the girl, who happens to be a gorgeous redhead, says in a sexy voice, "Oh Santa, please stay. Keep the chill away."
    Santa replies, "HO HO HO, Gotta go, gotta go, Gotta get the presents to the children, you know."
    The girl drops the robe to reveal a sexy bra and panties and says in an even sexier voice, "Oh Santa, don't run a mile; just stay for a while..."
    Santa begins to sweat but replies, "HO HO HO, Gotta go, Gotta go. Gotta get the presents to the children, you know."
    The girl takes off her bra and says, "Oh Santa... Please... Stay." Santa wipes his brow but replies, "HO HO HO, Gotta go, Gotta go, gotta get the presents to the children, you know."
    She loses the panties and says, "Oh Santa... Please... Stay...."
    Santa, with sweat pouring off his brow, says, "HEY HEY HEY, Gotta stay, Gotta stay, Can't get up the chimney with my pecker this way!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Are Santa's Balls so big?
    >
    >>
    >>>
    >>
    >
    He only comes once a year

hope everyone enjoys them as much as i do.

--K0ttonM0uth
    There\'s Not Enough Bud For The Kottonmouth Krew, Cuz When We Smoke We Smoke To Get Away, To Elevate From This World Of Hate

Hey Hey

That first one is hilarious.. Never heard it before, but it's definately funny... The second one I've heard before.. but it's always nice to hear it again... Definately didn't offend me.. I guess time will tell for others.

ROFL!!! Never Heard of those before...
    =