Thread: Are some antionliner intelligent ?

Are some antionliner intelligent ?

Well I read my antipoints and I've 2 negatives with this comment (I hide some words but you will undertand what there are)

f**k u frenchie f**k face deuche bag
    ur just like a typical french ass, ignorant, stupid, full of s**t and doent not know s**t, F**K YOU AND THE REST OFF THE FRENCH
    This message refer to my point of view in the thread cosmos/a reminder for france. I don't want to debate what is in the thread but the reaction. The guy don't give his opinion, no he just insult. I think that's represent a kind of people who can't tolerate that other people can have a different point of view. An intelligent and courageous person (the antipoints are anonymous) reply to a post and argue.

This represent only MY point of view but he put all the french in the same bag. That's what Ben Ladden do with non islamic people so this person is like him.

I've got a different opinion than Bush on the war, France has a long past of war, read our history. For remember the UN resolution was to disarm iraq not to push Saddam away. UN have some result, that's take times but that was working. Why Bush want Saddam away, is this the real reason. Do you think our gouvernment tell us all the truth ? I'm not saying I'm for Saddam, if US/UK can stop it that's great but after what ? You put a democraty, but Iraq is 60-65% of shi'a (this is the CIA numbers who have them at http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/iz.html) and they are pro islamic so the country will be pro-islamic like with the taliban and I'm affraid about that.

All that to say if you have an opinion have the courage of it. Use antipoints with intelligence or open antionline only for the person who think like you.

In an area with so many dictators, it's gonna be real hard to get some sort of democracy to survive there. I think it's worth a shot, maybe it will work out in Iraq, anything has got to be better than Hussien. Those comments were kind of harsh though.

I'm from UK and like 80% of the country AGAINST THIS WAR!!! What is the point of starting a war if all you get out of it is another one. Why try and save civillians if their gonna go against the liberators. The point is either Blow 'em all up or help them out and leave 'em alone!
    Adsy

I'm not agree with you. Iraqi are not against the liberators, they don't want US replace Saddam in the gouvernment but there are agree to be liberate.

I disagree, I think the people are still terrified of Saddam and until they know for certain he is done for, they wont express their true feelings. I believe a great majority of Iraqi's want Saddam gone and are willing to put up the Allies for a time if anything just to get him out.

The people of Iraq won't trust the U.S. and show their true feelings until we show them that we (the U.S.) won't abandon them, again....

We got them to revolt once, twelve years ago, and all they got was gassed and murdered by that bastard Saddam, so why should they trust us two weeks into this campaign? They shouldn't. Until we do away with Saddam and his henchmen we won't see the true feelijngs of the Iraqis. Simple. Do me wrong once and shame on you, do me wrong twice and shame on me. They've had enough shame and punishment. Their time will come.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

those are worse than the ones i have gotten , they could have at least spelled douche right