Thread: socks5 servers

socks5 servers

Does anybody know of any good socks5 proxy servers?

I want to use them in kazaa but I cant find any.

I need the socks5 proxy to use for when im in my school.

Thanks

This is just a guess but... if you need them for school.. I'm guessing it's because kazaa won't connect with it's default ports.. probably because the admin has them blocked. So you want us to tell you how to bypass your admins security. Not a good idea to ask that here... if you read back you'll see previous posts where the same thing has happened. So anyways.. IMO this post probably isn't a good idea

what could you possibly need to download in school that can't wait until you get home?

I'm doubting that you're gonna get much help here looking to bypass your schools security..

Geeze guys, help the kid out. You don't need to worry about what he's doing. That's his problem. Your not his mom. Just help him out.

Anyway BigCheese, a good place to start would be searching on http://www.metacrawler.com

Yeah no kidding. I'm getting sick of these people getting negative responses all of the time here at AO. I say its the persons own fault if he uses our knowledge towards something he shouldn't.

Peace

br_fusion this is not the place to ask those kind of questions!
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Well then don't respond to the posts at all. Then those of us who want to actually give some help can do so.