Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great security guides worth checking out.

Yes your right. I am from the NSA and its a very good organization that no one is fully aware of.

heh no not really

actually I figured you guys would be suspicious, but not this much. oh well you guys would know more then I would if the NSA is bad news.

cheers.

Thumbs down

ok guys i dont know about the nsa but if its got its own itnitals it cant be good for your health to mess with them or install any of the stuff that they make its probaly a back door the size of the moon gotta give this the big thumbs down
    old man how is it you hear these things. young man how is it that you do not.

i see to nsa like mexican protocol insane

i dont know about nsa but those information is good. i am getting into some of the PDF's now.
    Prana0777

NSA is nicknamed No Such Agency because they draw their funding thru other government agencies. NSA has no listing on US budget.

Their mandate is to intercept all communications, decrypt, read, and pass on to other agencies(FBI, CIA) anything they think are needed.

When I say all communications I mean all(ph, internet, mail, cell, any), they can intercept anywhere they can(inside US, allies,enemies, anyone) and have no government oversight.

they are not poeple to mess with!

link doesn't work for me...