Question of the Week!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question of the Week!

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."

Question Question of the Week!

OK, everyone.
    I had a kidney stone blasted away with soundwaves on friday and today I feel worse than I did on thursday. Cheer me up.

What is the worst pain you've ever felt?
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Sorry to hear that. First off my aunt is what some would call, white trash. Anyway she had a kidney stone removed and she kept it on top of her fireplace,LOL. That should make you laugh, but this is better. She used a magnolia tree one time for christmas tree. I love her despite all that. HEHE! I'm feeling quilty already.

The worst pain i ever felt was when i had to have one of those tubes shoved up my private, to get a urine sample. This was all because some crack head poisoned me with some sort of drug like a Amphetamine or something and they didnt know why i was acting all crazy. It hurt worse than anything ive ever felt. I forgive whomever did it to me though.

Alrighty 11001001 this should cheer you up....

The worst pain I ever felt covers a 2 week period..
    In this 2 week period I was in the hospital on steriods and a few other things... I had a nurse try to insert and IV and keep missing, she ended up slicing my vein open and covering me, the bed, herself and the floor in blood. Then I was gassed and had my neck up to the back of my head cut open, skin and muscle and the bone cut away. Then they removed a brain tumor the size of a baseball. I woke up over 8 hours later unable to move my head because all the neck muscles had been cut. After they said I could get out of bed again they so nicely removed the catheter (OW). They decided I had to start moving my neck again so they brought in a physiotherapist... who would make me walk around and slowly turn my neck as far as I could.. Then they would grab my neck and turn it slightly past that point.... Try moving muscles in ways they don't wanna move when they are healing.... That was pain.

Anyways there ya go.. that was the most painful time in my life.

OUCH! I think you got me beat HTRegz.

id definatly say my worst pain was when i had menengitis(spelling?) and had to have a spinal tap with the needle as big as a nail......
    http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=812668

i brake for flipper babies

I had a baby
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

deb you got a choice to have an edpiderol though, for me for physical pain.... iv shattered my tailbone, had migraines to the point i couldnt get out of bed because of the pain, stomache cramps, shattered my anckle (sp?) broken both arms, when i was in school i got stabbed a few times, hmmmm oh this is a lil touchy but a few weeks ago my friend decided she wanted to give me a hand job and she squeezed the pills a bit to hard, i thought i was going to cry (go ahead and laugh **** i did the next day )

No epidural....for medical reasons, not by choice
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Well,

I probably don't compare with most pain here posted, but last year I had a tooth that kept me up three nights ( I could only go to the dentist a few days later ), but it seemed to be that tooth looked like Baghdad is bombed right now

I saw my dad having a kidney stone, and I've been this one is one of the worst pains you can get ... although lots of different sorts of pain should be considered, ( Heh , Deb )

I hope everyone stays painLESS ,...
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Having my last baby in which he was induce than 24hrs later having Tubal ligation done
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.