Anyone wanna buy computer parts?

Thread: Anyone wanna buy computer parts?

Banned

Anyone wanna buy computer parts?

My girlfriend's apartment rent is due in a couple of weeks, and she just lost her job, so I am trying to raise some money to help her out. If anyone here is interested in any of these items, please respond and tell me what you are interested in.

10/100 Ethernet cards: $2.00 each, I have three
    15" monitors: $5.00 each, I have about ten
    Mice or keyboards: $.50 each, I have about sixty of each
    Music or programs (burned): $2.00 each

I probably have more, and if there is something in particular you want, please tell me. As for the burned CDs of programs or music, you must already own the software or CD and only use this as a backup, so as to rid myself of any responsibility of committing piracy (*cough*).

I also have a ATI All-in-Wonder 128 Pro AGP 32 MB in the retail box that is on eBay right now, but if I don't get my reserve amount on it, I will sell it to anyone on here for $50.00 flat rate.

Also, the prices above do not include shipping, however I will definitely NOT rip you off. I will be 100% willing to go get a quote from the post office and take a digital picture of it and show you before I charge the amount.

Thanks a ton, you all. If you can help, please do.

Antionline Herpetologist
    What the **** are you selling monitors for $5.00 for? You can easily get way more for them.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

cgkanchi, it's not cheap to ship a bulkey heavy packege across the country, so mabey thats a factor...
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Banned
    cross: Yeh, that's the exact reason.

Have you considered putting your items for sale on EBay?
    - Runner -

That's a good point...Jehnx (sorry can't call you Jehnny ) if you put them on Ebay, you could set a really short auction, they'd pay shipping, and you might find you make more for them. And if you sell them in bulk to one bidder...who knows, you might get a pretty good price for them. Sorry things ain't goin so great for your girl....I'm assuming it's the same one, right? You're not married yet? LOL...just kidding. Good to see you...miss you in IRC.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    deb: Yeh, I think I might try eBay for these. That's a good idea.

And yeh, it's the same girl: Autumn. And nah, we're not married, though she is pregnant. O_O :-D

I miss you guys too. What server do you hang out at now?

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!! Didn't anyone tell you about wrapping that thing?!! Good lord boy...you're gonna make me take you out behind the barn and whip your ass. Haha...okay before I get too much into a convo here...we're at irc.yoursincyberspace.com. All the old gang is there. Git yer arse over there so I can yell at you a little more.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Red face

dude, are you shipping to india ?
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

Banned
    invader: Yes, I'm shipping to anywhere that wants it. Just pay the shipping costs plus my pennies I'm asking for, and it's yours, hehe.