"Math Quizzer" Program

Thread: "Math Quizzer" Program

Banned

"Math Quizzer" Program

Hey All,

I made this little program when students at my school needed something to help them study for the GATB (General Aptitude Test Battery). The test has 4 sections to it (for police testing, anyways), with one having basic math questions. The catch is it's a timed test, where you have 6 minutes to complete 50 questions, getting progressily harder. (objective is to complete as many as possible within the allowed time)

So anyways, 3 students asked me to create a program that can "blitz" them with math questions. So I created the "Math Quizzer".

I'm posting it here, because there's no other place I know of to get contructive criticism.
    (note: I made it with Turing, so it's DOS based, with no GUI interface.)

Hey tyger_claw,
    If this is supposed to be done in your head, I'd try to make the divisions a bit more simple, or at least only check it to 1 decimal place. Other than that it's not a bad little quiz program. If I am assuming wrong, and we can use paper and pencil, then it looks good to me.
    Good work!
    \"When you say best friends, it means friends forever\" Brand New
    \"Best friends means I pulled the trigger
    Best friends means you get what you deserve\" Taking Back Sunday
    Visit alastairgrant.ca

Banned
    During the GATB test, you are allowed a scratch pad for calculation.

I hear ya on the division issue for decimal place, I'm looking into changing that.