Thread: What happened to my post count?

What happened to my post count?

Wondering why my post count is suddenly showing only two posts? Bug or expected behavior?

Thanks.

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    How many posts did you used to have?

Did you delete any posts? I haven't done this to see how it works, but maybe when you delete a post it is decremented from your post count?

I have not experienced that problem so I can't give much insight. It does seem a little bizarre that your posts would just "disappear".

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I don't think he's deleted any posts. I checked his profile and he has some posts (more than what's showing up beside him). It's a definate (but weird) bug that I think LordB needs to check into.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Yeah, it's not like I had a monster number of posts to begin with. Probably like 7 or 8 by now. Just weird that the counter dropped.

I don't really care so much one way or the other, just noticed an unexpected behavior so I figured I would mention it. Never can tell when one glitch report will help you fix something bigger before it becomes a real problem....