Zacarias Moussaoui on trial

Thread: Zacarias Moussaoui on trial

Zacarias Moussaoui on trial

"We've long been frustrated that the defendant is unable to see much of the evidence against him," he said. "According to the judge's order today, the defendant is not even being allowed to know the theory of the government's case against him."

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

If he's guilty, they should be able to prove it. If they want to keep the evidence secret,
    then it is unconstitutional to punish him. Why are they so stubborn on this issue?
    Is it really national security that makes them want to keep the case secret,
    or that they really have no case?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Not guilty untill proven guilty... turn that guideline upside down, and you have total chaos. I'm surprised to see you post this, Mr. Green

This is the result of "patriots" that don't ask questions. You better be careful rcgreen, and so should that judge, this is obvious thought crime. All Americans know that National Security comes before lawful process, it is anti-American to think that a guilty terrorist of <GASP> French citizenship </GASP> should expect the due process awarded to true american patriots.
    Being the good patriot that I am, I hope they string him and Arnette up on the same tree infront of the White House, to set an example to all ant-american, anti-patriots that thought crimes will not be tolerated. WAR is PEACE. FREEDOM is SLAVERY. IGNORANCE is STRENGTH. Bush is president. America has always been at War with Iraq. Report thought crime. Because 2003 is 19 years too late.

/me shudders.

I think that I might go crazy before this war is over... My school has just exploded with racism lately, and what is odd is that it isn't the anti-islam racism that one might expect (there are several students from ex-french colonies in north africa), the racism that has starting surging up is good ol' fashioned color biases, people calling up our black students and screaming "Nig@@@, F#cking die!" The world is going crazy. I am going crazy. Maybe it is just a mad dash to see who can start rocking back and forth mumbling incoherently first? For some reason that makes more sense than what is actually going on.

The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of dusk. -Hegel