Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Programming Language

Basically, all program languange are good .. it depends with your purpose. I love C ++ and VB.

You will find tutorials on most languages you want to learn how to program here. We have Visual Basic, Java, C, C++, C#, ASP, Perl, JavaScript, and XML tutorials. Most of the tutorials are either beginner or intermediate level but we have included a few advanced tutorials as well. Also you will find a few tutorials covering Lisp, Smalltalk, Rexx, and Eiffel on our Other page.
    view the tutorial here if u wanna know more about programming language.
    When I lay me down to sleep, Pray the LORD my soul to keep.
    If I die before i wake, Pray the LORD my soul to take.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=389

I work fine with the nice interface of VB and the editting of registry i need by this progz lang.

it seems we can't go a day without "which programming language is the best?" and "what os should i use?" smeared across the main page.

can we include this somewhere in the faq?
    U suk at teh intuhnet1!!1!1one

I agree, Just use what U prefer:-V

i recommend that you NOT learn vb as your first language, as that will make you lazy beyond all reason as a programmer. personally, i don't like m$ compilers and all of the extraneous **** that they include. but that's just my opinion...and you should definitely learn php if you intend to do any internet-related programming, as it is the future of the web! er, sorry for the outburst, but...i really love php! again with the incessant talking...
    Hey there, chaps! Being mexican-american, I don\'t really think I have the racial background to say that...Oh well, visit our site at www.evilcorp.tk
    Don\'t expect any content...for a few weeks!

I've been programming for over 30 years in various languages and I believe the skill of the programmer in most cases is more important than the language the programmer uses.
    - Runner -

in my opinion there really is no "best" programming language. all languages have their strengths and weaknesses. i started with vb. in my opinion vb was better for a starter language and then i went on to bigger and better things ( c++, java etc..) all languages do the same thing just use different functions. so if you can figure out basics of programming the language itself should come secondary.

You can know which is the best prog lang, because neither the creator of the lang doesn't know. If they knew they would erase the parts where virus writters use to make viruses. As the space the prog langs haven't been completely explored by a person. Every person concetrates the part s/he uses.

Thanks for the help people. I wasnt asking which was best. only which was the most useful eg: which appears the most often and would be helpful to know well. Thanks for the link shadow_dancer. great site.
    Even paranoid people have enemies.

Would you like me to close the thread?
    - Runner -