Thread: school assignment

school assignment

Hey every one,
    for a school assignment i have to get a virus sorce code, it can be any virus but it has to be the sorce code and i was wondering where you could get that sort of thing apart from this site
    thanks.

p.s no smart arse remarks please

there probably is a site somewhere dedicated to collecting loads of virus source, but i am not into looking for such things so i am unaware of any. perhaps someone else more enthusasticaly involved in the "virus scene" will post some mind blowing links.

i was wondering, have you checked a search site for virus source sites?
    and i also wondered what is wrong with the virus source on this site?
    and finally, i just wondered there, if it occured to you to search for source for a specific virus in hopes of stumbling across a super virus source site?
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Try Google.
    http://www.62nds.co.nz/cgi-bin/x/e4015.html

That has several of the popular email viruses that have gone around in recent years. Google helps tremendously

D'elTarra

www.hack3r.com has a section on computer viruses in there library.
    Good Grief

www.networkpunk.com has a lot of virri source code enjoy
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/