coolest link...try figuring it out

Thread: coolest link...try figuring it out

coolest link...try figuring it out

the link above claims to be a mind reader...and has me really baffled...chk it out and if anyone can explain the logic behind it would be really cool...have fun!!!!

Well it is simple.

First of all think I say that we think of a number say 10. According to the site our answer should be 10: 1+0 = 1. 10 - 1 = 9 is our final answer. See the symbol against number 9. Now this is the least number that you can get. I mean you can not get below that. Try doing that by thinking any number between 10 to 19 and after performing every action the final answer will always be 9.

Now lets move on. Now you think of a number lets say 22: 2+2 = 4. 22 - 4 =18. So see the symbol corresponding to number 9. Both are same. Now if you choose any number between 20 - 29 your answer will always be 18.

Same is the case with other scenerios except the last one. As, we have to choose number between 10 to 99 so the highest number we can choose is 99: 9 + 9 = 18. 99 - 18 = 81. Now 88 will also have the same symbol as that of 9 and 18.

The final word is that you'll always get a multiple of 9 regardless of a which ever number you choose and all multiples of 9 have the same symbol representation.
    Beware Clarity! A person talking to you in clear language is clearly using obsolete ideas.